ShoreConnection International AS is committed to achieving excellence in all aspects of its activities. ShoreConnection International AS recognizes and accepts the mandate to conduct its activities with integrity in a responsible and sustainable manner. ShoreConnection International AS will protect the health, safety and security of its employees, visitors, contractors, the public and at the same time minimize the impact of its activities on the environment. ShoreConnection International AS recognizes that all injuries are preventable.
To achieve excellence in our business and work environment, the commitment and cooperation of all employees, contractors and visitors is essential.
The management is accountable for achieving these objectives.
In order to support this policy ShoreConnection International AS will:
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve the Management System including its integral components of Quality, Performance, Health, Safety and Environment
- Comply with local and international regulations and industry standards
- Promote and maintain awareness of workplace hazards, the risks associated with them and the techniques to render risks as low as reasonably practicable
- Ensure that employees are competent to conduct their specified tasks
- Set objectives, regularly review performance, specify Key Performance Indicators and recognize excellence
- Maintain a reporting system that allows analysis of incidents, potential incidents and non-conformities which disseminates recommendations to prevent recurrence across the Company
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of company, and where applicable, contractor facilities
- Demonstrate continuous improvement
ShoreConnection International AS will allocate sufficient resources to achieve these objectives, and all employees and contractors will be required to:
- Comply with or exceed relevant standards specified by statute, industry or the Management System
- Accept responsibility for protecting themselves, fellow employees, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by their activities
- Contribute to the planning process and actively participate in assisting the company in achieving its objectives
- Actively participate in the reporting and subsequent investigation of all accidents, incidents, hazards and near misses that have the potential to impact on ShoreConnection International AS operations
- Proactively propose opportunities for improvement and communicate as appropriate
ShoreConnection International AS is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.